Experienced Attorney Providing Legal Services to Atlanta, Cobb County, and all of North Georgia
Counseling and Legal Advice for all of North Georgia including the Acworth, Canton, Kennesaw, and Woodstock, Georgia area
At the office of Joseph W. Segraves, Attorney at Law, we understand the challenges often associated with complex legal issues. With more than 35 years of legal experience, we work diligently to provide the detailed and informative guidance you need to resolve your legal concerns and move forward.
Our experience and knowledge of various legal practice areas allows us to represent clients facing a number of legal concerns, including:
- Consumer and Business Bankruptcy: If you or your business is unable to keep up with debts, bankruptcy may provide a solution. We can help you analyze your situation, understand your options and choose the most appropriate debt relief option.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: When you have suffered a serious work injury, we can help you ensure you obtain the full workers’ compensation benefits you may be entitled to by law.
- Social Security Disability: In an effort to help you obtain the Social Security Disability benefits you are entitled to, we offer guidance in the proper completion of the initial benefits application and provide detailed guidance throughout the appeals process when your initial application has been denied.
- Divorce and Family Law: Our divorce and family law services are designed to help guide your family through a difficult point in your lives and find the closure you need to move forward. (Contested and Uncontested Divorce Cases; Mediated Divorce)
- Litigation: From personal injury compensation lawsuits to aggressive criminal defense and civil litigation representation, our litigation services are designed to help you find the best resolutions possible in your situation.
- Mediation and Arbitration: Certified by the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution, our lawyer offers mediation and arbitration services to clients and attorneys throughout the North Metro Atlanta area. We handle On-line (Virtual) Mediation of cases throughout Georgia using Zoom®, Skype® and other internet resources.)
- Wills, Trusts and Administration of Estates: Whether you are planning for the future of your family or administering the estate of a loved one, we provide experienced, knowledgeable representation in an atmosphere of trust.
Whatever your specific legal concerns may be, we strive to offer the accessible and personalized service you need to find the most favorable resolutions possible.